The NEW Windsor Sensor XP 18 (after January 2020) by Karcher replaces older SENSOR XP 18
After years of being a top selling vacuum, the Sensor XP has a proven reputation of performance, reliability, and ease of maintenance. Sensor® XP is also the industry-leading vacuum for convenience. With fully automatic brush-height adjustment, this machine easily removes dirt and soils that could ruin your carpets and hard floors, saving you time and money. The widest width of the XP's at 18 inches, you will spend less time and money keeping your floors looking great.
Windsor Karcher Sensor XP18 Advantages:
- Electronic Automatic Height control
- Larger, 1200 watt motor pulls even more dirt from the carpet.
- Super High efficiency filtration traps 99.6% at 0.3 microns.
- Light handle weight increases operator and productivity and comfort.
- Convenient On-board tools and integrated wand make Sensor XP perfect for detailing.
- Tool free cord and brush strip change.
- Convenient retaining clip ensures the bag will stay in place.
- Status indicators to tell operator to check brush or bag/filters if there is a problem.
- Vacuum will shut-off to self protect in case of clog or jammed brush roller.
- Low profile, flat-to-the-floor design allows user to clean under beds/furniture with ease.
- Rubberized wheels provide protection for all flooring types.
- Industry leading warranty and technical support from HomePro makes ownership "stress-free."
|Working Width (in)
|Air Flow (cfm)
|Filter Bag Capacity (gal)
|Quantity of Motors
|Length of cord (ft)
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))
|Power supply (V)
|Ship Weight (with accessories)
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (in)
||11 x 18 x 46
HEPA Bags & Filters elevate your Sensor XP's filtration and saves you money!Commercial Accounts please call for pricing