MISSISSIPPI WATER RECOVERY SYSTEM by Karcher
Stop waste water from flowing down a drain or away from your area by collecting the wastewater from pressure washing. As EPA laws become more prevalent and strive to conserve water quality, the need for contract cleaners and construction sites to recover their wash water and runoff will increase. This machine will make it easy.
Eliminate the problem of run off water with the Mississippi Recovery series that is capable of recovering and transferring up to 30 GPM of water and transferring to a holding tank. Its small footprint allows the Mississippi to be mounted on a trailer. Paired directly with the Mosmatic surface cleaner and a pressure washer for a simple and mobile closed loop system. Be fully in control of water flow with the optional water dikes and drain covers to stop water from flowing down a drain or away from your site.
Features and Specs:
- Simple curbside controls or easy use and compact design and 15' power cord for an extended reach
- 3 stage vacuum motor delivers 100 CFM, 100" sealed lift vacuum for a constant pull. The unit is rated for water up to 120°F and compatible with surface cleaners and hot water machines
- Bolt-on mounting system configured on the base to mount to a trailer for portability from site to site transportation
- High density polyethylene recovery tank for excellent thermal and chemical resistance, excellent impact resistance, and UV protected for longer life. The tank holds 27 gallons of water and has an optional caster wheel kit for easy site mobility
- Power Options 120v 15amp or can be ran off a 3500 watt generator
- High water shutdown to protect the unit
- Plumb the bulk head fitting to an auxiliary tank for larger volume recovery needs
- Quick access through top of unit to filter basket to catch solids n Reliable 120V transfer pump capable of transferring 30 GPM of water to the holding tank
- Integrated molded handles provide a solid grip and easy loading and transportation
- Inlet connection fits included 50' of high temp 2" vac hose and scupper head