The Kärcher KIRA CV 60/1
The first autonomous vacuum helps you clean smarter than ever before. Powered by BrainOS®, an intuitive cloud-based AI operating system, you get industry-leading performance and safety that skillfully navigates around people and obstacles with incredible efficiency. Using an array of specialized cameras and sensors, the CV 60/1 effortlessly adapts and learns user designated routes. The KIRA CV 60/1 is learning continuously and improving productivity, with real-time reporting available via your tablet or smartphone. Easily switch between autonomous and standard manual operation. With optimal health protection for users with the use of a HEPA rated vacuum bag and Lithium-ion battery for longer run time.
1. Smart Detection System:
- Equipped with multiple high optic 3D and 2D cameras to constantly
learn the designated environment.
- Can analyze and then recalculate routes if obstructions are detected
- Certified to safety operate autonomously in public areas.
2. Cloud Connected LCD Interface:
- Switch between autonomy and manual functions with a simple touch.
- Teach and store multiple routes simultaneously.
- Receive real-time reporting with any smartphone.
3. Comfort Ride System:
- During autonomy mode, it detects unintended riders.
- Actively adapts and shifts to compliment the weight and balance of any
- Designed strategically slightly to the right, for perfect staging. Providing
an accurate view of route identification markers.
4. Lithium ION Battery:
- Longer run times and faster charging speed.
- Integral Battery Management system (BMS)
|Power supply (V)||36|
|Area performance (ft²/hr)||18000|
|Vacuum working width (in)||24|
|Hill climbing ability (%)||max. 2|
|Container capacity (gal)||4.7|
|Ship Weight (with accessories) (lbs)||850|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (in)||50 x 30 x 52|