The Karcher EB 30/1CUL Compact Floor Sweeper has a foot-operated on/off switch. At 90 mm tall, the unit is flat enough to reach beneath radiators and furniture with low ground clearance. It picks up loose dirt within just 2 mm of its edges. The telescopic broomstick has a push handle and can be adjusted to suit the operator’s height, while a universal joint enables it to move in all directions. When not in use, it locks into the vertical position. The electric broom can run for roughly 30 minutes on carpets and 45 minutes on hard floors before the powerful nickel cadmium battery requires recharging. Charging time can be reduced from 12 hours to 50 minutes using the optional fast charger. Batteries can be swapped to permit uninterrupted working. No tools are required to change batteries or remove the roller brush. Any fibers that get wound around the brush can be removed by running a knife along a specially designed groove to sever them. Part #15451210
EB30-1 CUL Compact Floor Sweeper
- Cordless electric sweeper designed for commercial applications.
- Powerful, rechargeable nicad battery pack provides for up to 45 minutes of operation on hard surface, and up to 30 minutes on carpet.
- Extremely quiet operation allows for cleaning even during business hours, making it ideal for use in hotel lobbies, restaurants, bars and school classrooms.
- Innovative universal joint with parking position.
- Large, non-marking wheels with "soft grip".
- Rigged bumper for surface protection.
- Optional high-speed battery charger available for complete charging in 50 minutes.
|Power supply (V/Hz)||110 - 127 / 50 - 60|
|Working width (in)||12|
|Container capacity (gal)||0.26|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||56|
|Weight without accessories (lbs)||5.3|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (in)||9.8 x 11.8 x 52.8|
- Replacement battery 7,2 V / 1,5 Ah
- Quick charger, BC 1/1.8
- Brush roller standard
- Safety class, III
- Telescopic broomstick with handle