The Karcher BR 30/4 features an upright design for maneuverability similar to an upright vacuum. 10x contact pressure with the floor combined with a brush that spins at 1,500 RPM gives the BR 30/4 much more cleaning power than a mop. For very sticky dirt, the squeegees can be lifted with a foot pedal. Chemicals have more time to react, for better overall cleaning. Hard to reach areas (e.g., under furniture) are no problem thanks to the very low brush head.
Features & Benefits
High-speed roller brush
- Ten times higher contact pressure than manual cleaning.
- The roller brush also cleans structured surfaces and joints.
- Roller assists forward movement for easy cleaning.
- The soft rubber squeegees remove moisture - backwards and forwards.
- Floors dry very quickly.
- For intensive cleaning, the suction can be switched off via the foot pedal.
Vacuum off facility
- Vacuum can be switched off per foot pedal
- Detergent can be applied and then vacuumed for deeper cleaning.
Tanks are removable
- The handy fresh water tank can be removed and filled in small sinks.
- The dirty water tank can be removed separately and emptied into a sink, for example.
- Tanks can be removed separately or together. Including handle for easy transport.