|Brush Working Width:||14""""|
|Vacuum Working Width:||18""""|
|Area Performance:||15,069 ft2/h|
|Fresh Water/Waste Water Tank:||3.2/3.2 gal.|
|Run Time:||66-90 min.|
|Battery Charge Time:||1 hr. (50%), 3 hr. (100%)|
|Brush Speed:||700-1,500 rpm|
|Sound Level:||65 dBA|
|Weight (including battery):||77 lbs|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||39"""" x 18"""" x 51""""|
The race is always won in the corners.
The newest innovation in compact auto scrubbers
The Kärcher BR 35/12 Bp is a compact and lightweight, battery-powered, cylindrical scrubber dryer that prevents slipping and leaves the floor dry immediately after cleaning. This battery-powered model is ideal for portable use, and prevents tripping over a power cable. Perfect for cleaning small shops, restaurants, gas stations, supermarkets, bathrooms and sanitary areas.
Extremely agile and mobile.
Thanks to the innovative steering concept known as KART (Kärcher Advanced Response Technology), the BR 35/12 C Bpcan clean adjacent to walls at a 90° angle in both forward and reverse. The height-adjustable, telescoping, steering column allows operators of any height to set their ideal working position. The BR 35/12 C Bp’s steering column even folds, making the machine easy to secure for transport.
The BR 35/12 C Bp with KART has turned cleaning into an easy and pleasurable driving experience. An operator doesn’t even have to shift their weight to push or pull. Instead, the operator can maneuver the machine around obstacles with one turn of the car-like, steering wheel while the BR 35/12 C Bp roller brush head, that pivots 200° in both directions, reaches every nook and corner effortlessly. This unique and lightweight, cleaning system is extremely agile and mobile.
The roller brush head of the BR 35/12 C represents outstanding technical innovation – it can horizontally, rotate 200° in both directions around the steering axle.The result? Every part of the full circle is covered. During storage, air pressure is taken off the brushes to prevent damage.
1) Easy access for cleaning- The BR 35/12 C Bp comes with a fresh water manifold that is easy to access and clean. Remounting of the squeegee is simple when charging.
2) Performance is all a matter of adjustment- The contact pressure of the BR 35/12 C Bp can be adjusted in four stages to accommodate a variety of floor textures. The machine’s speed is adjusted accordingly – the higher the contact pressure, the faster the travel.
3) Brush replacement made easy- The BR 35/12 C Bp’s brush can be replaced in seconds, a task requiring no tools. This makes it easy to install the correct brush for the job or to replace a worn brush, saving time and effort.
4) Quality, piece by piece- The BR 35/12 C Bp is a shining example of Kärcher’s commitment to quality. Each part, as well as, the fully assembled machine is stress tested to ensure the highest quality workmanship possible.
5) Color coded for safe operation- The BR 35/12 C Bp is color coded for operator safety. Yellow parts indicate operator touch points, while gray parts highlight service points. This standardized Kärcher color-coding system eliminates confusion and reduces the odds of possible oversight.
6) Quick disposal- The dirty water tank of the BR 35/12 C Bp detaches easily and can be emptied in practically any available drain.
1) One pass, cleaning system-
It’s integrated sweep bin, allows the BR 35/12 C Bp to conveniently sweep, scrub and vacuum up small debris and waste water with one pass over floors.
2) Faster, longer, lighter- Weighing only 77 lbs., the BR 35/12 C Bp boasts smooth handling and mobility thanks to a lightweight and durable, high-performance battery that can be charged quickly: 50% in 1 hour, 100% in 3 hours. The battery can be partially charged without losing capacity, and has a lifespan three times longer than conventional batteries.
3) Operating comfort- The ergonomic steering wheel of the BR 35/12 C Bp doesn’t only offer a completely new driving experience, it also serves as the central information hub, housing the main operating controls and displays for the brushes, vacuum, solution switches, and eco!efficiency mode. It also features easily accessible water adjustment.
4) It’s great when everything is easy!- We understand that equipment storage space is always tight. With this in mind, Kärcher designed the BR 35/12 C Bp’s steering column to fold up quickly and easily, saving precious space.