DISCO Floor Polisher Head, with blue floor pad, for Onyx (black)
The commercial-grade DISCO Suction Polisher makes hard floors shine like new, and it is truly a revolution in hard-floor care! This innovative Ultra-High-Speed (UHS) polisher has a five-year warranty and works with a patented disc drive that instantaneously adjusts the floor pad to the optimum height setting, along with providing automatic shut off for disc obstructions or suction blockages. The DISCO head attaches to the SEBO FELIX upright vacuum; therefore, it has a suction capability that simultaneously removes the fine dust created during the polishing process. This polisher is lightweight, easy to operate, and very low cost compared to alternative polishing machines.
FLOOR SUITABILITY TYPES
The DISCO is usually suitable for the following types of floors:
- PVC (coated or uncoated vinyl or vinyl composite tiles).
- Natural stone, such as granite, marble or terrazzo.
- Acrylic or polyurethane-coated floors.
- Hardwood with oil or varnish finishes.
- Hardwood or other floors with softcoated finishes, like wax (use the blue floor pad only).
The DISCO is NOT suitable for the following types of floors:
- Any floor on which a shiny finish is not desired.
- Glazed, ceramic and porcelain tiles, or porous tiles such as terracotta or slate.
- Cushioned vinyl, linoleum, laminate, and any floor types that are poorly bonded to the sub-floor.
- All floors with textured or uneven surfaces or tiles with raised edges.
- Floors with maintenance-free coatings, floors in which acceptability of the polisher is uncertain, or when polisher use is contrary to manufacturer recommendations.