|Your cart is currently empty|
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Vacuum Bags & Filters
- Vacuum Parts & Accessories
- Carpet Cleaning
- Burnishers & Floor Machines
- Auto Floor Scrubbers
- Cleaning Supplies
- Air Cleaners
- Specialty Surface Machines
- Repair Manuals
- Central Vacuum
- Demo & Clearance
Windsor SENSOR S12 Vacuum
The Windsor SENSOR S12 has revolutionized hotel floor care. Never before has one vacuum filled the needs of hospitality staffs across the globe. The Sensor vacuum combines versatility, performance, filtration, durability, and value into one unmatched machine. Find out why Windsor Sensor vacuum owners have stopped buying "disposable" vacuums forever.
Windsor Sensor S12 advantages:
- An extremely powerful 1200 watt motor pulls even more dirt from the carpet.
- Super High efficiency filtration traps 99.6% at0.3 microns.
- Light handle weight increases operator and productivity and comfort.
- Convenient On-board tools and integrated wand make Sensor S perfect detailing.
- Sensor S is Available in 12 and 15 inch widths to handle all vacuuming needs.
- Easy-to-change filter bag, ensures the bag is installed properly. Convenient retaining clip ensures the bag will stay in place.
- Status indicators to tell operator to check brush or bag/filters if there is a problem.
- Vacuum will shut-off to self protect in case of clog or jammed brush roller.
- Low profile, flat-to-the-floor design allows user to clean under beds/furniture with ease.
- Rubberized wheels provide protection for all flooring types.
- Industry leading warranty and technical support from HomePro makes ownership "stress-free."
Windsor Sensor S12 Technical Specs
Vacuum Motor: Highest performance, two-stage, 1.6 hp (1200 watt), 90" (228 cm) water lift, 105 cfm (50 I/s) airflow
Housing: Rugged Injection Molded, High-impact ABS plastic
Brush Speed: 5400 brush contacts per minute, 2700 rpm
Dust Bag: 3 layer bag with 323 in3 (5.3i) filtration area, enclosed, top-loading
Filtration: 99.6% at 0.3 microns, 76 sq in. (490 cm sq.) filtration areas
Wheels: 2.5" (6.4 cm) diameter. rubberized
Cable: 40' (12m) 18/3 SJT, double insulated
Electrical: Operates on 120V , 60 cycle 230V, 50 Hz models avail.
Working Width: 12" (30 cm)
Height: 46" (117 cm)
Handle Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)
Weight: (with cable) 18 lbs (without cable) 16 lbs
Sound Level: 67 dBA at operator
The Windsor Sensor SRS12 is CRI approved for Indoor air quality
To view a parts diagram for this equipment click here
To view an end-user guide for this vacuum click here
Commercial Accounts please call for pricing