|Your cart is currently empty|
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Vacuum Bags & Filters
- Vacuum Parts & Accessories
- Carpet Cleaning
- Burnishers & Floor Machines
- Auto Floor Scrubbers
- Cleaning Supplies
- Air Cleaners
- Repair Manuals
- Central Vacuum
- Demo & Clearance
Windsor SENSOR XP15 Vacuum
The Windsor SENSOR XP 15 is the smartest vacuum cleaner on the planet. Never before has a vacuum been designed to fill so many vacuuming needs. The Sensor XP vacuum combines versatility, performance, filtration, durability, and value into one unmatched machine. The Windsor Sensor XP15 adjusts electronically to match the exact height requirement of any flooring surface. The Sensor XP 15 vacuum will notify the operator of adjustments and potential problems with a simple indicator on its message center. The Windsor Sensor XP is often imitated, but never duplicated!
Windsor Sensor XP15 advantages:
- Electronic Automatic Height control
- Larger, 1200 watt motor pulls even more dirt from the carpet.
- Super High efficiency filtration traps 99.6% at 0.3 microns.
- Light handle weight increases operator and productivity and comfort.
- Convenient On-board tools and integrated wand make Sensor XP 15 perfect for detailing.
- Easy-to-change filter bag, ensures the bag is installed properly. Convenient retaining clip ensures the bag will stay in place.
- Status indicators to tell operator to check brush or bag/filters if there is a problem.
- Vacuum will shut-off to self protect in case of clog or jammed brush roller.
- Low profile, flat-to-the-floor design allows user to clean under beds/furniture with ease.
- Rubberized wheels provide protection for all flooring types.
- Industry leading warranty and technical support from HomePro makes ownership "stress-free."
- Available in 12, 15 and 18 inch cleaning widths to handle any need productively.
Windsor Sensor XP15 Technical Specs
Vacuum Motor: High performance, two-stage, 1.6 hp (1200 watt), 90" (228 cm) water lift, 105 cfm (50 I/s) airflow
Housing: Injection Molded, High-impact ABS plastic
Brush Speed: 5400 brush contacts per minute, 2700 rpm
Dust Bag: Triple layer bag with 323 in3 (5.3i) filtration area, enclosed, top-loading
Filtration: 99.6% at 0.3 microns, 76 sq in. (490 cm sq.) filtration areas
Wheels: 2.5" (6.4 cm) diameter. rubberized
Cable: 40' (12m) 18/3 SJT, double insulated
Electrical: Operates on 120V , 60 cycle 230V, 50 Hz models avail.
Working Width: 15" (30 cm)
Height: 46" (117 cm)
Handle Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)
Weight: (with cable) 18 lbs (without cable) 16 lbs
Sound Level: 67 dBA at operator
The Windsor Sensor SRXP15 is CRI approved for Indoor air quality
To view a parts diagram for this equipment click here
Commercial Accounts please call for pricing